The Oxygen Pro 25 is a powerful, 25-key USB powered MIDI controller that allows you to create the music you want to make even easier! The new Oxygen Pro controllers open up worlds of expression and creativity and make bringing your production ideas to life more seamless than ever. Taking feedback from users and artists alike, these controllers are the ultimate studio and live performance tools, allowing you to keep your focus on creating music—not programming your software. It doesn’t matter if you want to create music on the go or in the studio, the M-Audio Oxygen Pro series is perfectly flexible for your workflow.
Seamless DAW & Performance Control with Auto-Mapping
It’s simple to use the Oxygen Pro 25 controller with any DAW with the Oxygen Pro 25’s automatically mapped controls such as Transport, Faders, Channel controls (Record Arm, Solo, Mute, and Select), Pan controls and more. Whether you use Ableton, Pro Tools, MPC Beats, Cubase, Logic, Studio One or any other major DAW, just select your DAW in the Oxygen Pro 25’s and select the correct configuration in your DAW, and the Oxygen Pro 25’s controls will be completely integrated into your DAW! It also instantly maps to all the virtual instruments included with the Oxygen Pro 25’s (Velvet, Mini Grand, Vacuum, Boom, DB33, Xpand!2). These world-class Air Music Tech plugins can be fully controlled by the Oxygen Pro 25’s and used in real-time as you create and mix your music.
– Best-in-class, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch and assignable zones
– (16) RGB, backlit, assignable, velocity-sensitive pads with Note Repeat for beat production, clip launching, and more
– (8) assignable knobs & buttons for controlling virtual instruments, mix plugins, DAW controls, and more
– (9) assignable faders for controlling virtual instruments, plugins, DAW faders, and more
– Preset and DAW button for auto-mapped DAW controls & plugin parameters
– Smart Chord mode enables playing of enharmonic or custom chord voicings
– Smart Scale mode eliminates wrong notes making it easy to craft a perfect song
– Arpeggiator with Type, Octave, Gate and Swing controls
– Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels & 1/4” sustain pedal input
– USB-MIDI connection and 5-pin MIDI Output for controlling external MIDI gear
– Intuitive layout featuring an OLED screen for quick control edits